Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

To Anonymous

Dear Anonymous:

You like to comment on my blog.
You never have anything to say.
You say mean things.
You are hurtful.
You have no heart.
You keep telling me to fuck off on my own blog which makes no sense, and you spell it "fuck of" which is wrong.
Say something nice, and maybe we can be friends.
There's no reason we shouldn't be polite to each other.
Keep insulting me and I will disable anonymous comments.
You will not exist anymore.
And I will be at peace.






__________

7 comments:

  1. Oh..I'm also one of the anons that visit ur page and since a while back,I started to drop comments here..but..I never said hurtful stuffs bfore..and I wouldn't known better than typing "fuck of". Hurmmm..I know that's not me who ur referring to,but,I feel a bit sad that ur deciding to disabling anon's comment :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol no. Just one person. Its why I never did disable anonymous comments, so anyone can comment.
    You're very much welcomed here. Cheers! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy yen siapa buat you sedih ni tell me! Biar I silat sikit! Hiyaaaargh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha.. sokay Has. Its just a person who has no life. Not important enuf to make me sad. Ive too much happy in me. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg,look at all the typos and grammar error.ignore em plss.am typing using d smart phone which obviously isn't smart enough.
    Meant to say : I would'VE known better..
    Meant to say : to disable..:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah thats ok, I've figured it out when i read it.
    ^^

    ReplyDelete