Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Experiment



Give me any action/thriller/horror movie. NO amount of guns, bullets, ghosts or blood has
ever made me twitch at all. I yawn and even laugh when others scream in the theatre.

But this movie made my heart race. I was on the edge of my seat.
Towards the climax I was literally ready to punch someone in the face.
This is definitely a powerful movie you do not want to miss.




Take away civil rights from one group of people and chaos ensues. Even in children.
One teacher did the same exact experiment with her elementary students.
Blue-eyed children were denied certain rights while brown-eyed children had them.
The simplest things like only brown-eyed children were allowed to drink from the fountain.
What she witnessed was astounding. Instantly the browneyed kids developed supremacy.
Even those who were previously quiet and shy became bullies. And previously confident, well to do blue-eyed children became meek, cowering in class and scared. When you understand how
big of an impact all this has, you know what the world needs. To prevent violence.

And yet there's much oppression in the world.


From the movie : " You still think we're higher in the evolutionary chain than monkeys?"



5 comments:

  1. lol. u r literally makin a review of each and every movies u watched. come la my house i got some more movies for u. this time bring ur external so u can copy everything. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im outdated remmber? no external. huahahaha.
    Coincidentally, the movies I got from you were blog-worthy. And yes, I am very very bored. I will, I want "she's outta my league"

    ReplyDelete